Chapter 3

Dark Witch Returns

      When our heroes are leaving Sunrise Ravine, they spotted someone unusual.

      "Who is there?" said Water Princess.

      "You know me, you fought me before in Judgement Isle." said Dark Witch, "Now, it is time for my revenge on you Water!"

      Just before she shoot a Shadow Bullet at Water Princess. Water says, "wait, we used to be friends before the Shadows corrupted you."

      "Well this is who I am now." said Dark Witch, "prepare to die."

      "No wait!" Water Princess shouted before Dark Witch attacks her.

      "Imagine when we were young at our kingdom when we were raised by King Tidal, my father." said Water Princess

      Dark Witch halt her movement and listen, "We play together, we read together, we help each other. I know you were scared about the Shadows that taken your control, please return to my beloved sister." said Water Princess.

      "Yes, I remembered." said Dark Witch as she lowered her hand to cancel her attack, "I remembered now, the darkness did something horrible to me that turned against your kingdom."

      "So, are you going to help me to put an end to the darkness?" said Water Princess.

      "Well yes, I will be on your side since the dark curse which was controlling me is broken, I am freed." said Dark Witch.

      "So do you have any plans to stop the darkness, sis? said Water Princess, "Theos wasn't able to ask for reinforcements from Cursebeard."

      "Well we do have a Potion Silo at our kingdom to help us for the battle." said Dark Witch, "There is a group called Arcane Government, you can ask them for reinforcements."

      "Okay, so where are they?" said Water Princess.

      They are at the camp in Freedom Island, it is not really far from here." said Dark Witch.

      As our heroes finally turned Dark Witch to the hero's side, they have hope to end the darkness.

Comments