Chapter 7

Ultimate Battle

      "Okay we are near their home base, lets call our reinforcements." said Legendary Wizard.

      Water Princess used Lord Pirate's device to call her pirate friends, "Water, I heard you need our help to stop our enemies, we will be right there for you." said Lord Pirate.

      "Thank you friend," said Water Princess.

      "Now, lets call Arcane Government." said Legendary Wizard as he uses AG Device.

      "We are ready to help for your cause, I trained up some powerful Mercenaries too." said AG Ruler, "we will be right there."

      "Looks like we are in luck today," said Theos, "we have reinforcements and my crew of followers."

____________________

      AG and Lord Pirate Reinforcements have arrived, "we are here ready for orders,"
said Lord Pirate.

      "We are ready as we are," said AG Captain.

      Legendary Wizard is explaining their plan to his allies, and they are setting off to battle.

      Okay, my crew." said Legendary Wizard, "I will use my ship remote to activate my ship's weapons to help us defeat their army."

      "Alright, captain." All members said and head off to battle.

      Legendary Wizard pressed the Barrage Button, the ship starts shooting a rain of missiles at the Dark Wizards, some survived.

      "We need some backup plan." said Legendary Wizard.

      "On it," said Theos. He used his Phoenix Magic that did the most destruction.

      "Whoa, I never seen Theos is that powerful." said Fire Mage.

____________________

      "Sir, we are overwhelmed by the War Phoenix." said Dark Wizard.

      "Send everything we have," said Dark Tyrant Wizard.

      "Yes sir," Dark Wizard responded.

      "And watch out for traitors, they are here too." said Dark Tyrant Wizard.

      "We will keep an eye on them," said Dark Wizard.

      Theos noticed the enemies are now locked onto him, "Don't mess with the War Phoenix!" said Theos as one of the Dark Soldiers shot him with flintlocks. "Ahhh!" cried Theos

      "Theos, nooooo!" said Legendary Wizard as he run over to Theos. Before that soldier shoot him, he pulled out his Legendary Sword and reflect the bullet back at him for revenge.

      "Theos, don't leave me." said Legendary Wizard.

      "My friend, lead my army to Victory." said Theos.

      "But, I am not as strong as you." said Legendary Wizard.

      "Trust me, you can still win this." said Theos as he layed on the ground.

      "Noo! They will pay for this, Theos is gone." said Legendary Wizard who suddenly filled with Rage!

      "Sir, are you all right?" said Theos's followers, "Should we end the battle?"

      "I am alright, we keep fighting until its end." said Legendary Wizard. Okay, leader." said Theos's follower.

      "All of you keep fighting while I engage their leader." said Legendary Wizard.

      Legendary Wizard has entered the Darkness's Chamber, "So, you came here." said Dark Tyrant Wizard, " I am so impressed, now prepare yourself."

      Both draws their swords and start swinging at each other. "You took everything from me, you took my friends and Theos too! I won't forgive you!" said Legendary Wizard.

      "You were the failure when you attack earlier, how does that make you feel?" said Dark Tyrant Wizard.

      "Oh, that's it!" said Legendary Wizard. He used his rage and cut his opponent's hand off which his sword was dropped to the ground, "Surrender!" said Legendary Wizard as he points his blade at him.

      "I will not listen to you, you have to kill me." said Dark Tyrant Wizard.

      "No, it is not my way." said Legendary Wizard," I will take you captive in AG Jail."

      AG Soldiers have arrived with him and take Dark Tyrant Wizard away. "Thank you for capturing this criminal. Arcane World will be proud of your actions." said Arcane Trooper.

      "Thank you, I guess the war is over." said Legendary Wizard.

      "Our leader is okay!" said Water Princess.

      "Hooray," said Light Princess.

      "We have restored peace to Arcane World, it is all thanks to Theos." said Legendary Wizard.

      As our heroes has finally stopped the Darkness and restored peace once again as the story continues.

Comments