Chapter 2

Theos's Backstory

      "Sunrise Ravine isn't that far from Alalea." said Legendary Wizard.

      "Well, I don't think it would be easy to reach him, because he did say that Island was cursed." said Water Princess.

      When our heroes arrived at Sunrise Ravine, there was a note on a wall that says, "This Island is cursed, the gateway only opens during sunrise."

      "Uh oh, we arrived too early. I guess we will rest here tonight, and of course we should skip breakfast." said Legendary Wizard.

      "Okay captain," All members said.

      When the sun rises, our heroes woke up and rush into the gateway, "Careful about the bridge," said Legendary Wizard as the crew pushes him across the short bridge.

      "You are here at last," said Theos, "Now sit, I will tell you my backstory."

      "Okay, we are listening." All members said.

      "You know when I was your age, people don't believe that I have an ancient magic called Phoenix. And one day, you will soon be able to mutate your magic into something stronger." said Theos, "If you have any questions, just let me know."

      "Hey Theos, how old are you?" said Fire Mage.

      "Dude, this question is kinda weird." said Lightning Mage.

      "It is okay Lightning, I accept any question." said Theos, "I recently turned Eight Hundred and Seventy-Nine."

      "Whoa what?!" said Water Princess who just fall over.

      "That is like very old times, I was surprised that you live that long." said Fire Mage.

      "I know it sounds so unreal when I reveal my age, anyways I have a gift for all of you." said Theos as he handed them some type of glowing arm part.

      "What is this Theos?" said Water Princess.

      "It is a Phoenix Gauntlet, it allows you to unleash your Ultimate Magic Skill," said Theos, "Once you wear it, each of you will have different Ultimate depending on what magic you control."

      "So what is our Ultimate called?" said Fire Mage.

      "Firestorm, Tidal Dragon, Lightning Annihilation, Dark Devastation, Twin Meteors, Divine Shower, and Ravaging Winds are all the Ultimate Magic Skills." said Theos.

      "I will unleash the dragon?!" said Water Princess, "Cool!"

      "Now we should head back to Alalea to see if Cursebeard has returned." said Theos.

Comments